Tuesday, August 23, 2016

365 DAYS OF WINTER by Saniya Shaikh

365 DAYS OF WINTER
                                                  By Saniya Shaikh

The snow glows white on the mountain today
Not a footprint to be seen
The winter’s coming in
And ‘tis a good place to begin
I love to peragrate
While the large bears hibernate
Everyone is freezing
The wind is breezing
And we all wear architect’s caps
To make snow man in nature’s lap
The nights are so long
And short is the day
The winters coming in and
It’s a good place to begin
So hoaxes could you make the winter
Just as long as I wear all my sweaters
Just till I finish my snowman’s task
Is 365 days of winter too much to ask for?



1 comment:

  1. nice poeam..thank you sir the develop of our school.wishes from sidharth.all the best kv ezhimala

    ReplyDelete