Wednesday, August 10, 2016

The Broken Spring by Master V. Durgadas

The Broken Spring
Master V. Durgadas
Lying in the bed
With my broken leg
Spring came outside
With a lot of joy for all
The vivid canvas which
I can see through the window
Might’ve been painted by
The spring moon yesterday

There are birds chirping and jumping
From branch to branch
In the bright colourful morning
Which now just bloomed off
With diverse hues
Taken from the rainbow at the horizon
But I am in the house with my broken leg

I saw butterflies around
The  flowers for the nectar
Every one enjoying the spring
By playing and chattering each other
But only thing I could do is 
To enjoy through the window
The beautiful blue sky
Filled hope in my eyes
And the calming breeze consoled
For every one it is a fabulous spring

But for me, it’s a broken spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment