Sunday, August 14, 2016

THE GLOOM OF POLLUTION by Kumari Lakshmi M.V.

                                   THE GLOOM OF POLLUTION
Kumari Lakshmi M.V.

My journey from the mountain
Through the darkened forest,
With the melodious voice of my friends,
Always gave me more pleasure.
When I come out of the darkness,
I was happy to see a new friend,
Whose light made me more beautiful
Than ever…

Chatting with my friends,
I rushed like anything…
To the heart of the sea.
In the middle of my journey,
I saw huge buildings.
I knew my brightness ends up there,
Giving way to the darkness again.

I lost my friends,
Who enjoyed with me forever.
I lost my purity,
Which once enthralled the human minds.
I lost my clarity,
Which the humans craved for.
My boring journey with my foes,
The chemicals,
Made me gloomy and dump.
May God change their minds,
To keep me blue forever.
                                                          
                                       


No comments:

Post a Comment